You can relax in the comfortable moulded seats and enjoy the ‘Surges’ fun, stable and very forgiving temperament. This user-friendly tandem is perfect for exploration from the bank or shore, catching a wave or just milling around.
On the water, the hull features a tracking keel, upswept bow and even volume distribution for a smooth, predictable ride. Off the water the Surge’s compact design is manageable, can be car topped and requires modest storage space.
- Stable in the surf and rough conditions – lifted and flared bow.
- Integrated moulded bow, stern and side handles
- Moulded drink bottle holders
- Easy to transport
- Comfortable seating – moulded ergonomic seats and backrests with padding.
- Easily attach kayaking accessories – with moulded in fixing points.
- Accessible storage – rear tank-well with bungee cord system.
- Integrated footrests- for comfort and ease of paddling, no adjustment required.
- Made in New Zealand
- UV stabilised plastic
Width: 850 mm
Weight: 28 kg