Fast and manoeuvrable creeker.
From the horse’s mouth: Jochen Lettmann – Manta vs. Granate
A question that’s frequently asked is: “What’s the difference between both kayaks?:
First of all, the Manta’s volume (approx. 330 litres) and width of 65 cm is placed in between the Granate L and XL. It is more forgiving than the Granate L, in particular the stern is less aggressive and, the bow resurfaces more controlled due to the Manta’s increased rocker and volume.
If you find the Granate L a bit too small and responsive, and the XL too “relaxed and laid back”, you will love the Manta. The Granate tracks a bit better, something an entry level paddler will prefer on their first boat.
• 5 aluminium safety handles
• Size-adjustable aluminium bulkhead footrest
• Adjustable, padded thigh braces
• Padded backrest, adjustable with ratchets
• Foam support pillars front and rear
• Sport seat with seat cushioning and hip pads