Double the fun with a contoured mid seat means you can paddle this sit on top kayak with your friends or just simply use it on your own, and there is lots of storage in the back.
You can relax in the comfortable moulded seats and enjoy the ‘Ruas’ fun, stable and very forgiving temperament. This user-friendly tandem is perfect for exploration from the bank or shore, catching a wave or just milling around.
On the water the hull features a tracking keel, upswept bow and even volume distribution for a smooth, predictable ride. Off the water the Rua’s compact design is manageble, can be car topped and requires modest storage space.
- Stable in surf and rough conditions – lifted and flared bow.
- Integrated moulded bow, stern and side handles
- Moulded drink bottle holders
- Easy to transport
- Comfortable seating – moulded ergonomic seats and backrests with padding.
- Easily attach kayaking accessories – with moulded in fixing points.
- Accessible storage – rear tank-well with bungee cord system.
- Integrated footrests- for comfort and ease of paddling, no adjustment required.
- Made in New Zealand
- UV stabilised plastic
- Exclusive to Canoe & Kayak
Width: 850 mm
Weight: 28 kg