The Matariki is a versatile, mid-sized touring kayak and represents a great choice for beginners through to intermediate paddlers. It has been designed with long distance cruising and expeditions in mind and allows you to explore the secrets and wonders that the great lakes and rivers of the world have to offer. Lots of storage area in the bow and stern and even placement on your deck for maps, GPS and guide books. A great kayak for rivers and sheltered waters or even that long scenic overnight excursion. A rudder as standard plus plenty of storage space and stability give this kayak everything you need.
With safety in mind, the Matariki is available in yellow/orange fade.
- Two Large Storage Compartments
- Two Large Hatches
- Comfortable Foam Padded Seat
- Easy to use Rudder System
- Stable and Comfortable to Paddle
- New Zealand Made with Top Quality UV Stabilized Plastic
- Orange Fade – A Stunning and Safe Colour
- Two Year Warranty
- Exclusive to Canoe & Kayak
All this at an affordable price.
Length: 4.5 metres
Width: 620 mm