Performance Touring and Style
The Delta 17 is an excellent choice for paddlers looking to cruise on lakes, paddle extended trips or have fun in ocean swells. The Delta 17 is a veritable champion in the surf and delivers its abilities with speed and grace. Its V-shaped hull, pronounced chine and moderate rocker offer paddlers a smooth transition to edge and impressive tracking. It features our Press-Lock hatch system, multi-position Contour II Seat System, front deck Day-Pod, dual-density soft grip handles and innovative bungee risers.
- Delta’s comfy multi-position Contour II Seat System
- Large cockpit at 179 litres
- Sculptured foredeck
- Easy access day hatch pod
- Easy to use rudder with seadog foot pedal system
- Press-Lock hatch system
- Bow and Stern paddle parks
- Curved bulkheads giving more rigidity
- Comfortable dual density carry handles front and rear
- 258 litres of hatch storage (excluding the day hatch)
- Comprehensive deck rigging
- Safety Grab ropes
- Tamper-proof locking point
- Shallow V hull with moderate rocker
- Stern Spare Paddle Park
- Manufacturers three-year limited warranty
- Length: 5.18 metres
- Width: 572 mm
- Weight: 22.6 kg
- Capacity: 185kg
Contour II Seat System
Personalizing your fit and comfort is simple with our feature-rich, multi-position Contour II Seat System. Its ergonomic design provides optimum support with channel-vented foam cushioning for excellent drainage and air flow. All Contour II seat adjustments are easy to make on the fly so you can focus on the adventures ahead of you instead of the seat beneath you.
1. Hi-Low Backrest Adjustment
2. Multi-Position Seat Adjustment
3. Contour Fit Kit Ready
4. Channel Venting
5. Core Drainage
Advanced Thermoform Construction
Delta Kayaks are moulded from highly specialized thermoplastic materials. This lightweight material provides the
ultimate protection against fading and weathering for many
years of virtually maintenance-free use.
1. Solarkote™ Exterior Layer: Outstanding abrasion and UV
resistance for long-lasting vibrant colours and a high lustre,
low friction finish.
2. ABS Secondary Layer: Provides high impact resistance,
rigidity and a smooth interior finish.