- Central utility bucket and 250 mm hatch – for handy access within arms reach
- Moulded front, rear and side handles
- Easy access to internal mounts for electronics – 6″ rear hatch provides easy access to battery mounts for fish finders etc.
- Comfortable seating – moulded ergonomic padded seat.
- Full safety grab line – making it easier for everyone to get back on board.
- Smooth performance – especially in choppy conditions with a flared bow and tracking hull.
- Two mesh covered side storage areas – keeping your deck clear.
- Deck bungees
- Two flush mount rod holders and one Railblaza StarPort
- Customised rudder – provides ease of tracking and greater paddling efficiency.
- Made in New Zealand
- UV stabilised plastic
- Exclusive to Canoe & Kayak
Everything you need to start fishing: comfort, stability, safety, easy to paddle, lots of storage and fishing hardware. Experts will appreciate the surf-ski style front deck, front bulkhead, internal fish-finder mounts and options for customising.
The Kai Waka’s customised rudder system means steering is a cinch from the get-go and with this new rudder system it’s affordable for everyone.
There’s a place for everything and all within arm’s reach. You can turn around, fish sideways, manage anchors and nets all due to the stable hull design that makes a easy to use fishing platform.
This design also makes it easier to get out through the waves and paddles easily so you don’y tire as quickly.
The Kai Waka is also a fantastic dive platform due to its large deck space and storage – you can even carry 2 dive tanks. 1 in the front hatch and 1 in the rear tank well.