This cag was developed especially for New Zealand paddlers. It suits multisport paddling in particular, with the opening mesh neck for ventilation and a lightweight fabric.
The neoprene drawcord waist and adjustable wrists make it easy to pull on in transitions. The long sleeve version will suit those who prefer to keep their arms covered for sun protection, and also make it suitable as a lightweight windbreaker when training.
Apart from racing it’s great as a summer cag just to keep the wind and sun off when paddling around the beach or lake, or on a calm river on a hot day.
- Drawcord waist – inside a neoprene band for comfort and easy adjustability.
- Open neck – mesh insert for even more ventilation if you get too hot.
- Adjustable wrists – designed to allow you to push the sleeves up if you want to, have the wrists loose or quickly adjust them to a nice tight seal.
- Fabric: Lightweight 2oz ripstop with Exeat or Vent-X breathable waterproof coating.
- Colours: Orange/Black or Blue/Black.