Same design as the Open neck cag but cut that 5cm longer to make more comfortable for the sit on top boats. Keep your back warm and dry when you are hauling in the big catch.
Originally designed for sea kayakers who like cags with opening necks for ventilation, this cag is equally at home on lakes or rivers. It’s especially useful if you’re going to be out paddling for a while and the weather could warm up or cool down while you’re out. Or use it when it’s just a bit too warm for a cag with a tight neck seal.
- Opening neoprene neck seal – with velcro fastener for easy adjustment.
- Adjustable neoprene wrists – keep them as loose or tight as you like depending on the conditions.
- Water resistant front pocket for keys, cell phone etc.
- Neoprene drawcord waist – a slim neoprene band with adjustable elastic drawcord secured inside for maximum comfort and a good seal.
- Performance cut – arms cut with a single long underarm panel to give you the maximum range of movement without the waistband pulling upwards.
Fabric: A 4oz textured nylon with a breathable, delamination-proof coating. As with all our garments, all seams are factory seam sealed.