The WEBEYE30 is made for webbing straps, reducing fold-over and fraying. They fit into any RAILBLAZA StarPort™ and when paired, they can assist in securing gear to the deck of your kayak. Can be easily removed from Starport and stowed if not required allowing Starports to be retasked for other applications.
What You Get:
2 x Webeye30s (StarPort™ Sockets sold separately)
Insert the Webeye30 into the StarPort at the preferred orientation.
Slide the StarPort™ lock to secure the Webeye30 in position.
The Webeye30 will also fit into the winch handle receiver of most top brand sailboat winches.
Please note that it will not lock into place for this application.
- The StarPort™ can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a silicone-based sealant between the collar and the deck.Surface/ Recess Mount
- Drill holes using the template supplied.
1. Surface Mount: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
2. Recess Mount: Fit gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screwheads to a firm tension.Available in Black or White.