Pacific Action sails were developed in New Zealand and Australia by kayak enthusiasts to enhance the paddling experience. Over two decades of development, these sails have established a formidable reputation with expeditions and adventure racing world-wide, are great for touring and a breeze to use. A favourite with kayak fishers (see Video below).
What is it about Pacific Action sails and extreme expeditions? In short – the performance, durability and ease of use – raised or lowered in seconds they are the perfect complement to the paddle.
- Integrate the wind with the sea. Paddling with a Pacific Action sail is like swimming with fins! The wind and the paddle combine, the result – a new paddling dimension….
- Patented technology for versatile performance
- Stable, reliable, great versatility, safety!
- Raise or lower the sail in seconds
- Adjust the sail angle easily
- Windward performance with expedition-style sea kayaks
- Rapid rigging, easy to put it on your boat, or pack for storage
- Composite construction for rugged durability – expedition proven!
- Tested and approved by leading kayak manufacturers world-wide
- Fits most sea kayaks, sit-on-top kayaks & canoes
- Supplied with a universal rigging pack and sail bag
Sizes: 1sqm size for sit-in kayaks; 1.5sqm sails for large fishing kayaks and 2.2 sqm sails for tandem kayaks and canoes