The Glide 420 is Mission’s top of the line recreational kayak, designed to offer the reliability and stability that you get with a sit-on-top kayak as well as the speed, efficiency and comfort of a traditional sea or touring kayak.
The Glide 420 is smooth, stable and fast even in choppy conditions and with plenty of storage space and comfortable seats, its perfect for long trips.
The unique seating configuration on the Glide 420 is shaped to fit your body providing continuous contact with the kayak allowing for optimum paddling performance. Paddle tests have found the speed of the Glide 420 to equal that of many other longer sit on top touring kayaks on the market and the tracking is unbelievably straight even for novice paddlers.
Although the waterline length gives the kayak speed, there is still plenty of stability, rocker and volume in the boat to make navigating surf a breeze.
- Central utility bucket and 250 mm hatch – for handy access within arms reach.
- Moulded front, rear and side handles.
- Specially designed seat, deck and leg space gives you continuous contact with the
kayak allowing optimum paddling performance.
- Ample storage – Large tankwell for storing your belongings safely.
- Full safety grab line – making it easier for everyone to get back on board.
- Smooth performance – especially in choppy conditions with a flared bow and tracking hull.
- Low profile reduces wind resistance – The boat sits low in the water so cross winds don’t create resistance.
- Two mesh covered side storage areas – keeping your deck clear.
- Deck bungees
- Customised rudder – provides ease of tracking and greater paddling efficiency.
- Made in New Zealand
- UV stabilised plastic
Accessories not included