No more spinning around in circles & feeling tippy!
Entry level paddlers often struggle with stability and steering, and the Glide 390 solves both of these problems. It is a sit on top kayak perfect for enjoying summer days out on the water with your family.
The Glide 390s customised rudder system means steering is a cinch from the get-go and it’s affordable for everyone. No more spinning round in circles and feeling tippy!
- A new customised rudder system which provides ease of tracking and greater paddling efficiency
- Smooth performance in choppy conditions with a flared bow and tracking hull
- Central utility bucket and 10” hatch for handy access within arms reach
- Additional 6″ front and rear hatches provide easy internal access
- Easy to carry with moulded rear, side and front carry handles
Comfy seating for hours with a contoured foam backrest and seat pad
Length: 3.9 metres
Accessories not included
Standard – Including Rudder
Glide Value Package – includes Mission Quest Pfd & Waikato Fibreglass Paddle.