For novice riders under 68kg the 9’2 is a stable flat-water cruiser that’s compact and lightweight (10kgs!), making it a breeze to transport, carry and store. For intermediate riders up to 82kg it’s the perfect surf SUP when you’re ready to move to a shorter more maneuverable board. For larger riders the 9’2 will help take your surfing to new levels. All this in BIC SUP’s legendary ACE-TEC construction for durability AND lightweight performance at a great price.
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
PERFORMER SERIES: SURF-INSPIRED LONGBOARD SHAPES
If you’re looking for a board that’s equally at home surfing a wave as it is relaxing on the local lake, look no further than the Performer series. We’ve blended surf-inspired longboard outlines for solid wave performance with confidence-inspiring stability and a moderate rocker profile for versatility in flat-water conditions. Find the size that’s right for you and join the thousands of riders who’ve made the Performer series an international best-seller.
ACE-TEC : LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Over the past five years we’ve refined the ideal composite lay-up for SUP, with ACE-TEC as the result. This exclusive BIC Sport technology suits the needs of experienced riders and novices alike with the unique combination of Durability AND Lightweight Performance at a Great Price.