The 11’ WING is a Touring SUP designed for fitness paddling, flatwater cruising, open ocean touring and recreational racing.
It’s geared towards small and medium sized riders looking for a board with excellent glide that is versatile and easy to ride. At 220 liters of volume, the “Little” Wing is ideal for beginners up to 175lbs, with plenty of floatation for larger intermediate riders. ACE-TEC construction offers a unique combination of durability AND lightweight performance at a great price. New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
In development for two years with the BIC Sport international team of riders, the WING series features a super-stable, feature-rich platform optimized for a smooth, clean and effortless paddling experience. They are designed as all-purpose boards for fitness paddling, recreational racing and simply cruising around enjoying walking on water. The WING series is the latest addition to the ACE-TEC family of ‘premium boards without the premium price’. ACE-TEC is an exclusive BIC Sport thermoformed construction technology, fine-tuned for performance Stand Up Paddling. This unique technology produces lightweight, high-performance boards with exceptional durability and exact shapes.
|LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT||VOLUME||MAX RIDER WEIGHT||TECHNOLOGY|
|11’0″||29″||27 lbs | 12 kg||220 L||170 lbs | 77 kg||ACE-TEC|
– Award-Winning Touring Shapes
– Go Further, Faster, Quieter
– Keeled nose cuts smoothly through chop while the flat section under standing area and tail improve stability
– Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
– 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year
– Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear