Handheld Floating Two-Way VHF Marine Radio
The Uniden Atlantis 270 features all NOAA emergency weather channels, as well as all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. It also meets IPX7 submersible waterproof standards. The Atlantis’ brilliant backlit LCD display makes it easy to use, day or night for the power to go anywhere.
Features & Info
- JIS7/IPX7 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float – So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- 1/2.5/6W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- 10 Hour Battery Life
- NOAA Weather Channels – Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation – These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels along with one regular marine channel.
- Weather Alert Watch mode – Mutes the radio while it monitors a preset Weather channel. It sounds an alarm if there are broadcasts on that channel. Put the radio in the charger to keep power on.
- Emergency 16/9 Channel Monitoring – It can scan one or both of these emergency channels regularly within normal scanning cycles.
- Large, Easy-To-Read Backlit LCD Screen
- AC & DC Adapter and Charging Cradle Included
- Glow Seals
- Atlantis 270 Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here For FAQs