Expert rescue equipment with 10mm core mantle rope and extensive safety features. Many whitewater kayakers choose the Alpin because of the 10mm core mantle rope which provides excellent grip.
Rope type: 10mm core mantle with outer polypropylene
Tensile strength: 1350 daN
• Throwing handle and Tenax safety closure
• Reflective elements
• High visibility webbing band
• System straps for use in conjunction with optional throwbag belt (see below)
• Cone shaped bag with extra wide opening
• Quick release strap, for use when fixing the bag in the boat
• Specifications and labelling area printed on base
Note: Can be attached to hf Swifty Waist Belt, Palm Rescue Belt and Palm Zambezi Waist Belt (optional).
For kayakers and rafters requiring an extremely strong rope with good handling characteristics, especially when building a Z-drag. Professional rescue workers.