The deck most used by multisport paddlers – also used by sea and touring paddlers. The deck has a neoprene deck section but with a nylon body tube which allows good freedom of movement.
This is often more comfortable than a standard neoprene body tube if you’re wearing it for long periods of time. An added advantage is that on flat water the body tube can be loosened off so you don’t get too hot. The nylon body also means that one body size fits most people, so it’s a good option for sharing between a family group or club as well as for individuals.
- Cord: 9.5mm shockcord for plastic cockpits, 8mm for fibreglass rims. Webbing grab loop for easy release.
- Deck section: High density 3.5mm double-lined neoprene for durability.
- Body tube: 4oz waterproof, seamsealed, breathable nylon for comfort and the ultimate in flexibilty. Shoulder braces attached made from wide elastic for security.
- Keyhole: Approx 80x50cm cockpits
- Multisport: Approx 70x45cm cockpits
- Bigdeck: Approx 85x55cm cockpits
- Custom: any size – please provide measurements in order details