Often seen on racing boats and sea kayaks when being transported – very useful for making your bulky, awkward-shaped kayak slightly more streamlined so that you don’t spend as much money on fuel. You’ll also find this useful for keeping leaves out of your kayak if stored outside, and for securing kit carried in your kayak on your car or trailer.
- Deck: High density 3mm double-lined neoprene for strength and durability.
- Cord: 9.5mm shockcord for all plastic kayak cockpit rims, 8mm for fibreglass. Both fitted with a single loop for easy release.
- Makes awkward kayak shapes slightly more streamlined when being transported
- Keyhole: Approx 80x50cm cockpits
- Multisport: Approx 70x45cm cockpits
- Bigdeck: Approx 85x55cm cockpits
- Custom: any size – please provide measurements in order details