Had enough of your phone sliding around on top of the instrument panel?
Based on our popular and robust G-HOLD, the Mobi uses a retaining strap to ensure your mobile device doesn’t escape. Be it an iPhone, Garmin GPS, Uniden VHF, small fire extinguisher, or any of a wide range of devices, the Mobi will hold it securely, and only let go when you let it.
The Mobi comes in two configurations. Fixed and adjustable. The Adjustment Mount (pictured) allows tilt angles for optimum viewing, while setting you up with a versatile StarPort.
The Mobi will change the way mobile devices are stashed.
Starport not shown
What You Get:
1 x Mobi unit, 1 x StarPort™ , 1 x surface mount adapter ring, 1 x weather-tight bung, 2 x 32 mm x 10-gauge self-tapping screws, 2 x (6 x 32 mm) bolts, washers & nuts.
- The StarPort™ can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a silicone-based sealant between the collar and the deck.
Surface/ Recess Mount
- Drill holes using the template supplied.
1. Surface Mount: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
2. Recess Mount: Fit gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screwheads to a firm tension.