G-HOLD 35, 50 & 75
The RAILBLAZA G-HOLD range holds varying sizes of poles, tools and bundles, like shovels, picks, electric fence stanchions, boathooks, oars, paddles, spearguns, rifles, long stabby things… You get the idea.
- Three diameters to choose from – 35, 50 or 75 mm (1.3, 2 or 3 in).
- They install in any RAILBLAZA StarPort™.
- The flexible quick-release strap has two securing points for minimum and maximum diameters, providing strong retention.
What You Get
1 x G-HOLDs (StarPort™ socket sold separately)
The G-HOLD fits into a RAILBLAZA StarPort™.
The strap has rungs with which to tension each G-HOLD firmly.
G-HOLDs are supplied in pairs for long-spanning objects. Ensure the G-HOLDs are parallel when mounted.
When fitting to a StarPort™ on a vertical surface, ensure the longer arm is positioned at the bottom. This provides extra support before tensioning the strap in place.
Do not overload.
- The StarPort™ can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a silicone-based sealant between the collar and the deck.Surface/ Recess Mount
- Drill holes using the template supplied.
1. Surface Mount: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
2. Recess Mount: Fit gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screwheads to a firm tension.