This 25 mm (1.0 in) eye fits into any RAILBLAZA StarPort™ and can be used as a towing eye at the front of your kayak or as a tether point for securing kayak to shore to avoid kayak drifting away or for tying gear to the deck. Can be removed easily to allow Starport to be retasked for other applications.
What you get
2 x EYE25s (StarPort™ socket sold separately)
Insert the EYE25 into the StarPort™ at the preferred orientation.
Slide the StarPort™ lock to secure the EYE25 in position.
The EYE25 will also fit into the winch handle receiver of most top brand sailboat winches.
Please note that it will not lock into place for this application.
- The StarPort™ can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a silicone-based sealant between the collar and the deck.
Surface/ Recess Mount
- Drill holes using the template supplied.
1. Surface Mount: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
2. Recess Mount: Fit gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screwheads to a firm tension.Available in Black or White.