At 153g and topping just 11.4cm, the ResQLink+ is one of the smallest buoyant Personal Locator Beacon available today. Small enough to easily be carried in a pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside an inflatable life jacket.
With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink+™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world’s most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and backcountry explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Based in large part on the test results, the federal government approved use of PLBs in the United States in 2003.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+™ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink+™ is functioning and ready for use – with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
If you use it…ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story on their Survivor Club link, send them back your used beacon so they can have it mounted on our Wall of Fame and they’ll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value.
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Size: 1.6 x 1.9 x 4.5” (4.1 x 4.8 x 11.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153 g)
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due 6 years from date of manufacture or 5 years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds 24hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Typical Performance: 30hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1hr., 33 ft (10 m) @10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F(21°C), exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 5W (406 MHz); 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Accessories: Double-sided Attachment Velcro Strap Included
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
- 406MHz: 60self tests/12 GPS tests